Iulian Apostolescu is a PhD candidate at the University of Bucharest. His research interests include: Kantian and post-Kantian transcendental philosophy, Edmund Husserl’s phenomenology, the early phenomenological movement (1900-1939), Martin Heidegger’s phenomenology, the New Phenomenology, the relation between metaphorology and the critical history of concepts in Hans Blumenberg’ oeuvre. He is assistant of the Newsletter of Phenomenology, co-editor of the Newsletter of Romanian Philosophy and main coordinator of the Edmund Husserl Facebook Circle. He is also the main coordinator for South East Europe of the Open Commons of Phenomenology.
(Link zu den Open Commons of Phenomenology)
- 2018 - Phenomenological Reviews 4 (1)
- with Steinbock Anthony2017 - Phenomenological Reviews 3
- with Schmitz Hermann2016 - Symposium: Canadian Journal of Continental Philosophy 20 (1), pp.230-236
- with Steinbock Anthony2016 - Phenomenological Reviews 2
- with Steinbock Anthony2015 - Phenomenological Reviews 1
- 2014 - Studia Phaenomenologica 14, pp.413-415